Emotionally Intelligent Parenting
A FREE six session parenting program for parents of children aged 3-6 years, weekly beginning Monday 14th March (6pm – 9pm) @ CAPS office – 21 Holden Street Ashfield.
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your child?
- be better at understanding your child?
- help your child learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
- teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence. Children with higher emotional intelligence:
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to calm down when upset or angry
- tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
To book into this course contact – Karen on 9716 8000 or email email@example.com